Beavercreek High School
With the beginning of spring comes new goals and inspiration. Many people tend to start their “spring cleaning.” Spring cleaning can be physically or mentally clearing your space. Here are some tips/ideas to get you started:
- Give yourself a goal to clean a small space each day.
- If you have more time, deep clean your entire space in one day.
- Get rid of some junk or clothes you do not need.
- Tidy up closets or drawers.
- Organize your thoughts by making lists.
- Create new goals.
- Sometimes cleaning the space around you can declutter your mind.
- Give yourself self-care days to destress.
Spring is a time for new beginnings and hopeful outlooks!